Friday 17 September 2010

Build-Up


I am heading down to The Photographers' Gallery tomorrow for their Build-Up, Outdoor Collage party to make a new photomontage! This event is free for all and there is no need to book places, just bring along your photographs and grab a prit stick, however it is weather dependent, so fingers crossed! Keep a look out for my new piece, that will be blogged tomorrow.........

An update. I did indeed go down to the Collage party yesterday, but found myself unable to do any new work. What would of made sense, was if I had a child in tow, the event was definitely more for families. But I did buy a nice new book about London architecture which will be turned into collages at a later date!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on both being in FOAM and being a winner in Flash Forward 2010.
    I've just recently come across your blog and I love your work. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

    David

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive