Friday 1 July 2011

Amsterdam-Utrecht-Arles

I have been somewhat busy over the last few weeks and realised that I have not posted much new work, or in fact much at all! I must apologies for this, but I have been working on something which has taken much time, but is very, very exciting indeed.

It all came together yesterday in my initial meeting over in Utrecht, a place only 30 minutes outside Amsterdam, with beautiful architecture, wonderful culture and without all the tourist! I went to have a meeting with Kummer & Herrman, a wonderfully conceptual design company, producing amazing books like WassinkLundgren's "Toyko Tokyo" and working on exhibition catalogues for the likes of Paul McCarthy and working on many other intriguing projects. If you haven't yet guessed what I was doing over there....... here it is, I am producing a book!

The book will be about the series "The Photograph as Contemporary Art" and is going to be fantastic. I can't divulge much now, but watch this space for updates, imagery, meetings and more importantly launch dates and times!

Now after that excitement, tomorrow I am off to Arles. Hope to see many of you out there in the glorious weather and you might even get a little glimpse of what is to come visually with regards to my forthcoming book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive