Thursday 1 November 2012

Filming Debut


So today saw my filming debut, with a bright and early start to make use of the sunny morning! The filming was part of additional press and publicity around a commission I completed for a Christmas Campaign for an iterative Fashion company.

We had a great little team, an amazing film crew that were super quick and really produced some incredible imagery, I just can't wait to see the final edited film, I think it's going to be very beautiful and tactile that really explains visually how I work and my rather labour intensive process. 

While this was going on in the studio today, I was also interviewed by both my client but also got interviewed by a lovely lady from a very interesting Online Magazine about the commission, which will run later this month, very exciting times indeed.

I will keep you posted with all news relating to this commission as it gets released very soon indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive