Wednesday 6 August 2014

Collaborations To Be Launched In September!

As the weeks fly by, the expectancy of August is both full of amazing surprises as well as planned productions and schedules! With the debut of two very different, but equally exciting in their collaborative nature projects in September, every day is proving to be a production - thank god that I am obsessively organised, other such a timeline would be a bit insane! Think the south of France is calling me after all of this, for some sun and vino!

As Lunar Caustic prepares for exhibition in mid September, my collaborative project with the wonderful Self Publish Be Happy is in full swing and will debut at Unseen Photo Fair, a few days before my exhibition in Brussels. It's going to be quite a surprise, so I will be careful not to give too much away, I will of closer, nearer to the release dates, so keep checking for more updates.

For now, here is a sneak preview of some of the imagery. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive