Wednesday 21 December 2011

"Don't Worry Everything Is Going To Be Amazing"

Well what I can say that this doesn't already! As we are nearing the end of this year and heading into 2012, I think this is such a perfect way to starting thinking about the year ahead. Much has happened this year and I want to take this opportunity to whole heartedly thank everyone who has supported my practice and given me many amazing opportunities that I have excitedly taken too. The New Year is promising to be a very exciting one also, with my book being released in March/April and many exhibitions planned throughout, which I will of course keep you updated with.

But I want to thank you all for your continued support and wish you a very wonderful Christmas and an amazing New Year, see you in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive