Friday, 20 June 2014
Very, very, very excited to say that Aperture release their new title, "The Photographer's Playbook" edited by the wonderful Jason Fulford and Gregory Halpern, with my very own contribution, "Loose An Eye"!!!! I am situated very nicely between the great George Georgiou and Bruce Gilden with so many other amazing contributors that include great friends and colleagues.
Described as, "The Photographer’s Playbook features photography assignments, as well as ideas, stories, and anecdotes from many of the world’s most talented photographers and photography professionals. Whether you’re looking for exercises to improve your craft—alone or in a group—or you’re interested in learning more about the medium, this playful collection will inspire fresh ways of engaging with photographic process."
John Baldessari, Alec Soth, Henri Cartier-Bresson, John Gossage, Susan Lipper, Cristina de Middel, WassinkLundgren, Charlotte Cotton, Erik Kessels, Bruno Ceschel, Adam Broomberg & Oliver Chanarin, the list goes on and on, its a fantastic new publication and I am very, very proud to be part of it!
Here is the link to the publication: http://aperture.org/shop/the-photographer-s-playbook-books
Posted by Melinda Gibson on Friday, June 20, 2014
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (39)
- PiK Magazine London Launch 3rd July At The Photogr...
- Aperture Release - "The Photographer's Playbook" E...
- Lunar Caustic Exhibition Preparations In Full Swin...
- Vienna PhotoBook Festival
- Louis Vuitton Librairie Shares A Selection Of 6 Of...
- PhotoBook Orgy Performance on Thursday 5th June At...
- Flash Forward Tenth - Top 100 Photographers
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (70)