Saturday 7 June 2014

Louis Vuitton Librairie Shares A Selection Of 6 Of Their Most Intriguing And Covetable Titles...


To celebrate the launch of the new London Book Fair, Room&Book at the ICA, the wonderful Purple Fashion Magazine asked a collection of the exhibitors for their "Most intriguing and covetable titles," one of which was the Louis Vuitton Librairie, who are representing both of my books this weekend at the fair.

I am very excited to say that LV selected my first publication, "The Photograph As Contemporary Art" as 1 of their 6 selection! I am very honoured to be in fabulous company as their other selects were Chris Ofili, John Stezaker, Sam Wagstaff, Jim Lambie and their very own Louis Vuitton Cashier D'Artiste. 


And don't forget to see both of my publications this weekend at the ICA Room&Book, it closes tomorrow, Sunday 8th June at 6:00 pm, doors open at 11:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive