Friday, 13 June 2014
Opening this weekend is the much anticipated Vienna PhotoBook Festival, organised by the wonderful Anzenberger Gallery and OstLicht. Galerie fur Fotografie, it is sure to be an eventful weekend. I am very pleased to say that my latest publication, "Miss Titus Becomes A Regular Army Mac" will be there with my publishers the exceptional, b.frank books, which are selling there very last few copies of the, as they so put it, "officially sold out books."
It is so lovely to see that these coming and passed weeks are the PhotoBook lovers month, a month of events and festivals, ideas and panel discussions around this exciting, innovative and tactile medium, the book. Starting off with the PhotoBook Bristol event, running at the same time as the new Room&Book fair at the ICA, to this weekend in Vienna, if your'e a collector, book maker, publisher or photographer/artist this month is surely one to excite and entertain.
Here is the link to the Vienna PhotoBook Festival: http://www.viennaphotobookfestival.com/
b.frank books selling the last few copies of my latest book: http://bfrankbooks.org/product/miss-titus-becomes-a-regular-army-mac
Posted by Melinda Gibson on Friday, June 13, 2014
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (39)
- PiK Magazine London Launch 3rd July At The Photogr...
- Aperture Release - "The Photographer's Playbook" E...
- Lunar Caustic Exhibition Preparations In Full Swin...
- Vienna PhotoBook Festival
- Louis Vuitton Librairie Shares A Selection Of 6 Of...
- PhotoBook Orgy Performance on Thursday 5th June At...
- Flash Forward Tenth - Top 100 Photographers
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (70)