Monday, 15 September 2014
What more can I say than, 2 collaborative projects debuted in 2 different cities, 2 days apart - Remind me never to do this again!!! First off will see the release of the SPBH Book Club Volume VI in Amsterdam at the Unseen Photo Fair, then off to Brussels to open the exhibition, Beijing Silvermine at Galerie Paris-Beijing where our series "Lunar Caustic" will debut for the first time!
It's going to be an amazing week and you shall find me in Amsterdam, in a cloud of Smoke and in Brussels covered in Nitrate, either surely not too be missed! Here are a few links to all of the happenings going on this week. See you on the other side!
Posted by Melinda Gibson on Monday, September 15, 2014
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (39)
- Push The Limits Of What Photography Can Be. Weirdf...
- The Debut Of Lunar Caustic Opens At The Galerie Pa...
- The Embers Are Still Glowing From Unseen
- 2 Collaborative Projects Debuted In 2 Different Ci...
- Lunar Caustic In Emaho Magazine
- Coming Soon... SPBH Book Club Volume VI - MG
- Miss Titus At Mt.Rokko Photo Festival In Japan
- The Smoke House Performance At Unseen Photo Fair -...
- Lunar Caustic Takes Over Photomonitor
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (70)