Monday, 15 September 2014
As the week commences, the next seven days are sure to see a wealth of activity and the previewing/ debut of two of my new collaboratives series within 2 days of one another. So what a better way then starting off the week, with a wonderful editorial of the series that Thomas Sauvin and I conceptualised from Sauvin's archive of found Beijing imagery, "Lunar Caustic" in Emaho Magazine!
It's a great editorial, where the imagery really jumps from the page, the colours so vibrant against the dark background, a big thank you to everyone at Emaho!
Posted by Melinda Gibson on Monday, September 15, 2014
- ► 2016 (16)
- ► 2015 (39)
- Push The Limits Of What Photography Can Be. Weirdf...
- The Debut Of Lunar Caustic Opens At The Galerie Pa...
- The Embers Are Still Glowing From Unseen
- 2 Collaborative Projects Debuted In 2 Different Ci...
- Lunar Caustic In Emaho Magazine
- Coming Soon... SPBH Book Club Volume VI - MG
- Miss Titus At Mt.Rokko Photo Festival In Japan
- The Smoke House Performance At Unseen Photo Fair -...
- Lunar Caustic Takes Over Photomonitor
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (70)